RELAX ~ RENEW ~ RECONNECT:
BUDOKON RETREAT WITH ATTILA,
MIXED MOVEMENT ARTIST
FEBRUARY 21 - FEBRUARY 26 $1250
WHAT IS A TYPICAL DAY?
Here’s what a typical day will look like:
Wake Up into Silence, Tea in the Lounge
6:00-8:00am Sunrise practice and meditation
9:30-2:00pm Free Time (diving, fishing, biking, boat trip)
3:00-6:00pm Free time (snorkeling, canoeing, sup, sanbank trip)
6:00-8:00pm Sunset practice
YOUR DEEPLY REJUVENATING RETREAT INCLUDES:
· 6-days and 5-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at Bliss Dhigurah Resort
· Long white sandbank beach and turquoise blue ocean frequented by whale sharks all year around. Turtles and manta rays are no strangers to the shore.
· 3 fresh, plentiful, fresh local ingredients, and delicious meals each day, prepared with love by the Hermit’s Kitchen. Think beautiful, flavorful, and nourishing! (view the menu sample here)
· 2 specialty Budokon classes each day, prepared and taught from the heart by Attila. Prior to our retreat you will receive a class schedule with specifics of each practice. Each class is completely optional. Our twice-daily practices will reflect a diverse range of styles. Expect flowing budokon classes in the morning, taught in our beachview yoga place; playful partner excersises on the beach; and quiet meditation and journaling. All levels and styles of practitioners are very welcome and encouraged…promise. Remember: everything is optional.
· Tour the onsite garden that supplies the fresh, delicious meals we’ll be savoring all week.
· Unlimited beachfront gorgeousness, swimming, sunning, enjoying, and savoring.
· Yoga Mats
· Daily housekeeping service
· Open-air yoga studio
· Rooftop jacuzzis
· Transfer from Dhigurah Bay to Bliss Resort
· Tremendously welcoming, fun community with whom you’ll spend a whole week of rest and play!
What’s Not Included:
Cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion.
Gratuities for drivers, excursion facilitators, and resort staff are NOT included.
YOGA RETREAT PRICE: