We are excited to be announcing our 7 Days Mindful Movement Retreat at Lake Balaton with my dear friend and legendary yoga&martial arts teacher Hyun-Woo An.
7 Days Mindful Movement with Hyun-Woo & Attila,
WHAT IS A TYPICAL DAY?
Here’s what a typical day will look like:
7:00-8:30am Morning practice and meditation
11:00-7:00pm Free Time (sailing, hiking, SUP, horse riding…etc.)
5:00-7:00pm Sunset practice and meditation
YOUR DEEPLY REJUVENATING RETREAT INCLUDES:
· 7-days and 6-nights of luxury accommodations at Villa Vitae Residence
· The mountainous region and its historic character and as a major wine region of the northern shore.
· 2 fresh, plentiful, local ingredients, and delicious meals each day, prepared with love by the Villa Vitae Kitchen. Think beautiful, flavorful, and nourishing!
· 2 special classes each day, prepared and taught from the heart by Attila & Hyun-Wo. Prior to our retreat you will receive a class schedule with specifics of each practice. Each class is completely optional. Our twice-daily practices will reflect a diverse range of styles. Expect flowing vinyasa classes in the morning, taught in our lakeview yoga place; playful partner yoga on the beach; and quiet meditation and journaling. All levels and styles of practitioners are very welcome and encouraged…promise. Remember: everything is optional.
· Unlimited view of the largest and gorgeous lake of Central Europe, swimming, sunning, enjoying, and savoring.
· Daily housekeeping service
· Open-air yoga studio
· Unlimited use of the Spa Department, Jacuzzis, Finn and steam saunas
· Vespa scooters and electric Piaggio bikes are available for free
· Cinema room
· Tremendously welcoming, fun community with whom you’ll spend a whole week of rest and play!
What’s Not Included:
Cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion.
Gratuities for drivers, excursion facilitators, and resort staff are NOT included.
Beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee.
We are very much looking forward to spending an amazing time together!
With love and gratitude,
Hyun-Woo & Attila